You are welcome to post respectful and relevant comments on my blog in accordance with the following blog comments policy.
- You may comment without registering. You can log in via Disqus, OpenID, Twitter, Facebook, or not log in at all.
- I would prefer you to include your name. However, you may post anonymously if you wish.
- You may post questions related to my blog entries. I would rather receive questions here than by email because other people may have similar questions, and by replying to you here I can answer everyone at once. Please be prepared to wait a few days for my reply if necessary.
- You are free to disagree with me. I welcome debate, but if you disagree please do so in a way that is respectful. Simply shouting at one another is never helpful.
- I reserve the right to delete anything that in my sole opinion: (a) is libellous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, offensive, profane, pornographic, false or misleading, or which otherwise offends my sense of decorum and polite debate; (b) is illegal or encourages illegality, including matters related to intellectual property; or (c) attempts to advertize, solicit or otherwise directly promote goods and services. You may, however, post a link to your site or to your most recent blog post if it is related to the subject.
- You retain ownership of your comments. By commenting on my site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights and obligations related to what you have posted here, and that you will absolve me of any and all liability that may result from such postings.
- You grant me a licence to re-post your comments. This licence is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in any format including but not limited to a blog, book, video or other form of presentation.
My goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest and respectful people, in order to help us all understand better the world, each other, and the God who made us. I believe this clear comments policy will facilitate this.